I'm not sure if anyone is still out there and I couldn't blame anyone for not still reading since I never remember to post anything, but I do know a few people who might like to see our darling girl dressed up for Halloween.
Last night was trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. Not sure why it wasn't tonight, but as much fun as it was, I'm glad it's over with.
Emma was a bumble bee. I wasn't sure what I wanted her to be, but had suggested a bee awhile ago. After discussion about many other ideas, I realized that when anyone other than me asked what she was going to be for Halloween she said, 'A bee!' So while it Pittsburgh last week, Grandma and Grandpa treated her to the most adorable bee costume I've ever seen.
 |
| 'I'm going to get thiiiis muuuch candy!' |
 |
| 'Mommy you're going to be The Cat in the Hat?? I LOVE The Cat in the Hat!' |
 |
| 'Please Mommy! Can't we go yet? The other kids are going out!' |
 |
| 'Pretty please??? With sugar on top! |
 |
| Okay, I know I'm biased, but really, have you ever seen a cuter bee than this?? |
And so we went, up and down the street, ringing doorbells, collecting treats and, of course, always saying Thank You. Emma walked all the up to the cul-de-sac in our neighborhood, which for those of you who've never seen it, is a pretty long walk especially for 2-year-old legs. She would've gone farther, but silly Mommy forgot a flashlight so I was afraid we'd be caught in the dark. Oh, and she walks REALLY slowly!
Happy Halloween!
6 comments:
i'm still here! my google reader kindly lets me know whenever there's a new blog post without me having to remember to check. :)
your little Honeybee (LOVE IT!) is just adorable! i just love her beautiful long blonde hair. :)
We are still reading, too. LOVE the halloween costume- cutest thing ever!
What a cute bee! And, I love that you dress up, too!
Erin - she is adorable as a bee!!! And she is getting so big! Wish I could come and visit. Miss you all!
Sarah
no, i have never seen a cuter bee! SO stinkin' cute! and you look like a great cat in the hat! miss you all so much!
Post a Comment