Today Emma turned 9 months. I'm not sure why that seems like such a monumental age. It just does. I'm struck lately at how quickly she changes. Even more so that last month. Each day brings a new little layer of her personality. She is so interactive and has so much personality. I can see the little wheels in her brain turning. It's quite amazing to watch. As much as I realize how much she's changed, she's still the same old Emma to me and when I think back to each stage, I remember her in a way that is just as she is now only a little smaller. I decided to look back at old pictures and just couldn't believe exactly how much she's changed! I decided to pick one picture taken on the 15th (or there abouts) of each month of her life to share, but we're going to go backwards and start with Emma as she is today on her '9-month' birthday.
(Having a bit of a 'bad hair day')
(Hair looking better)
Is it just me or does she look bigger than in the 9 month? Must be the angle.
2/15/09 - 7 months
Not quite sitting up on her own with Winnie yet
Not sitting up at all. No smile either!
I guess she hadn't quite started posing yet like she does now.
12/14/09 - 5 months (almost)
So busy trying to get a shot for the Christmas card that we forgot about Winnie.
11/15/08 - 4 months
10/15/08 - 3 months
We had an appointment with her neurologist this day. I remember because of the outfit. I thought she looked like such a big girl. She can actually still wear the whole outfit except the sweater.
9/15/08 - 2 months
I don't remember her being so small!
8/15/08 - 1 month
To think we thought she might play with the linking rings in the bag my mom is holding! Ha! We were so thrilled that she held it!
7/15/08 - The day Emma was born
No comments:
Post a Comment