Monday, September 19, 2011

9 Weeks

Fresh out of the bath yesterday

Just a quick update on Cate.  She had her 2 month appointment today.  Boy is she growing!  12 lbs 2 oz up almost 3 pounds from last month.  She also grew 2 1/2 inches since last month from 21 1/4 inches to 23 3/4 inches!!  Now instead of being in the 50th precentile across the board she is 90th! I think her weight for length percentile is only 22nd percentile though. Anyway, as the nurse practioner said ... She's not starving!  I looked back to posts about Emma at this age.  She didn't reach 12 lbs until the end of October! Yikes! 

Riding in the car on Saturday

Not much new other than height and weight.  She is very smiley these days, eventhough I didn't capture it on film.  Actually I did, but the pictures didn't turn out well.  She is also sleeping through the night which I probably already mentioned.  I got in trouble for not doing enough Tummy Time so we'll have to work on that.  It was always Jeremy's area of expertise.  Oh well, better late than never.

1 comment:

adam said...

she's so adorable! she looks just like emma when she was a baby!