Friday, January 27, 2012

6 Months



Look who turned 6 months! (Last week.)  She hasn't had her 6 month appointment, but judging by the pain in my wrists and back from carrying her, I'd say she's close to 20 pounds! Luckily she is growing out of clothes by length before width, so I know she's pretty tall too.

Made this little piece of art work on her 6 month birthday.  In case you can't read it, it's Emma's foot at 3 1/2 and Cate's foot at 6 months. I can't imagine Cate being an old enough to make a foot print as big as Emma's.



Check out those thighs!

Pseudo-sitting up in her boppy pillow

I would be really happy if ONE of my girls would suck their binky the right way. (Emma's sucks her upside down.)

Cate is now rolling over any chance she gets.  Can't go the other way, so sometimes I find her sleeping like this. Sorry 'Back to Sleep' campaign!

We started trying pureed fruits (- and without the doctor's official permission! Amazing how easy going I'm getting the 2nd time around, isn't it!)
This how she feels about bananas.  Jarred bananas are preferred over fresh, but either way, she's not in love.

She's also trying a sippy when she has her solids.
 The can hold it and she can drink from it, but she can't quite to both at the same time.

 6 months sure has flown by!  We love our sweet little Cateybug and can't wait to see what the next 6 months brings!

2 comments:

Patrick, Alysha, Silas & Pearl said...

She's so cute! I love her!

Fit Force said...

Could you please come over and make a footprint of Jacob for me? With my luck he'll take off through the house with paint on his feet. Oh and I write like a 5th grader- not pretty!