Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!


Happy New year! I bet you're surprised to see me here! I know, I know ... I'm a bad blogger.  I just get caught up in not knowing what to write and then trying to pick a few pictures from the bazillion I take - actually 2 bazillion now that I got a fancy new camera! Excuses, excuses ...

I want to post more pictures for Jeremy, and for out-of-town family, so I might not write much in my newer posts.  I'm going to try to do a few a week though even if they are just pictures.  So here ya go.  Some pictures, mostly of Cate, for the new year!


Cate is almost always smiling. 
Now, since my new camera doesn't have a distracting, bright orange light before the flash goes off, I can capture a few more.



Cate is getting too big to carry around in the carseat these days, so we tried this little snow suit out the other day for running errands.  Poor girl couldn't even move.

 The next 2 are comparison shots.  Cate is A LOT bigger at 5 1/2 months than Emma was at the same age - I think she is about 18 pounds now. Emma didn't weigh that much until she was 1!  I broke out the 6 - 12 month clothing bins  in search of pajamas.  Here's what I found:

Carter's 12 month pj's on Cate at 5 1/2 months

The same pj's (although a different pattern, came in a set) on Emma at 17 1/2 monhts.

 Speaking of our darling Emma Bean, here's a shot of her with a Terrible Towl on her head, wearing her Hines Ward jersey.  She's a Steelers fan!


Happy New Year! More in a few days ... I hope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep pictures coming. Helen and myself love them.

Grandpa Barry and Grandma Helen