I was bummed that we hadn't taken any kind of monthly picture to see how much she's grown from month to month, but being in the hospital limited us a bit. This morning, though, I looked at Emma sitting in her bouncy seat and realized how much bigger and older she looked in it than the day she came home from the hospital, so I took a picture to compare it to the one on the day she came home.
September 11th, 2008 - 8 1/2 weeks old - First day home from the hospital
November 15th, 2008 - Her 4 month birthday! (17 1/2 weeks) Home for 2 months and 4 days.
I think this month we'll start taking a picture of her with her Winnie - the -Pooh bear every month.
I'll be excited to see what this 5th month brings for Emma, Jeremy and I! I'll be hosting Thanksgiving at our house again. It will our first family holiday with a little one! What a nice chance for everyone to spend time with her. I will also turn 30 during her 5th month which is both shocking and a little bit exciting. And we'll be decorating and getting ready for our first Christmas together which I can't wait for! It will be such a magical time! I'm just so thankful that Emma will be able to enjoy the holidays without recovering from surgery which I feared she might. We can, hopefully, just relax and enjoy and for once feel like typical new parents with a healthy baby girl experiencing the joys of this time of year!
I'll be excited to see what this 5th month brings for Emma, Jeremy and I! I'll be hosting Thanksgiving at our house again. It will our first family holiday with a little one! What a nice chance for everyone to spend time with her. I will also turn 30 during her 5th month which is both shocking and a little bit exciting. And we'll be decorating and getting ready for our first Christmas together which I can't wait for! It will be such a magical time! I'm just so thankful that Emma will be able to enjoy the holidays without recovering from surgery which I feared she might. We can, hopefully, just relax and enjoy and for once feel like typical new parents with a healthy baby girl experiencing the joys of this time of year!
1 comment:
Next year Erin and Jeremy, you'll be putting the Xmas tree up high as Emma will be mobile and reaching for those ornaments.
Keep war jan
Post a Comment