All looked great on the big ultrasound last week! If you haven't heard yet, it's a girl! We're all excited, although, I think Emma wanted a brother. She weighed in at 14 oz. Right on track they said. We have a name picked out, but I will wait until the next post to reveal it! We got some neat pictures. Sadly none of them were of her face. I loved seeing Emma's little face on the sonogram machine. Maybe I'll get a view next time I have an u/s. This next picture is the cutest one we got. Her little tiny foot!
| Baby Girl's little feet. One in front of the other. Maybe she has her ankles crossed. |
She is a very active baby. She was moving all around on the screen. I can really feel her kicking a lot now which is very exciting and reassuring. I have even seen and felt a few kicks from the outside, but Jeremy and Emma haven't had a chance to yet. The first time I saw it, I was laying in bed with my computer resting on my belly. It was like she was trying to kick it off my belly!
Emma has been quite the artist lately. Painting, drawing, coloring ... you name it, she wants to do it. We've gone through 3 rolls of paper on her easel in the last 2 weeks! Her drawing has taken a dramatic turn too. It's not longer random scribbles. All of a sudden she is drawing lines and circles with a purpose! She tells me what she is drawing and I can really see it! It's pretty amazing. She all of sudden has this new found control over her markers or crayons. She drew a picture of Mommy and Daddy the other day. I took a picture of it.
| Guess which one she said was me?! Yes, the round pink one on the left! |
I'm going to assume that I am round because of my rapidly growing baby bump and not because of my general state of being round as opposed to Daddy's general state of being tall and skinny. Perhaps she was using the next photo as her inspiration.
| 21 Weeks |
2 comments:
1- you look fantastic!
2- i'm with you- LOVE feeling the movement.
3- I can't WAIT til you're my neighbor. We'll get Emma babysitting shortly so we can go out :-)
Amanda,
You look great, although I can't imagine why you don't topple over forward. Looks like you are all baby. Good luck, can't wait!
Jane Birnie
Post a Comment