Monday, September 22, 2008

Emma's Hair

Nothing much new today. Emma and I went to visit Jeremy at MIT and had lunch with him and our friend Joe. Then we ran some errands. We went to Target and - surprise, surprise - Babies 'R Us to get - surprise, suprise - bottle nipples. Yes, Emma has changed nipples yet again! Not that big of deal, but we realized she was taking WAY too long to eat and was getting too tired to eat as much as she should have with the slow flow, so now we're on to the medium flow. Hopefully, she'll stick with those for awhile. Now she's eating much better. She still dribbles, but not as much as before. It will be interesting to see how much weight she has gained over the past week when we go to the pediatrician tomorrow.

Since nothing much is happening, I thought I take the time to talk abour Emma's hair. Emma has been known for her hair since the day she was born. The nurses all thought it looked frosted. When new nurses would come into her room, they would say, "Oh, this is the baby with the beautiful hair!" I'd say her hair has provided us much entertainment. Jeremy enjoys styling it when I'm not looking. Here are a few of the looks she's had.

Bow in the front with a widow's peak

Post-ultrasound mohawk


Spikey

Spikey with a bow

Bed head

After a bath (I don't even think this one looks like Emma!)

Not really sure what to call this one.

This was Daddy just being mean! You can see she's not amused!

Now if anyone can figure out whether her hair is going to be brown, blonde or red, let us know! We just can't figure it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say the one you not sure of is the David Cook look.

Dad

adam said...

that's adorable! emma has so many looks! LOL

i think that emma's hair color is very similar to her daddy's. but, i'm sure she'll start getting some color added to it (highlights) like her mommy when she's old enough! :)